OT, but FYI

David Martin <davemrtn@...>

My firefox and thunderbird had loaded updates recently, not necessarily at the same time.

In the last few days I noticed when I clicked on links contained in e-mails, firefox would open to my default home page but would not go to the address defined in the e-mail link.

Googled the problem posing the questions several different way and found numerous fixes that didn't help me.

In firefox, under general settings I just checked the box for "Check for firefox being default browser". Closed firefox clicked on the link in an e-mail and everything worked fine again.

I know it's off topic, but wanted to share in case any other 4sqrp'ers experience the same problem.

--
*David Martin - K5DCM ---o0o---
Mountain Home, Arkansas*

Definition: Voter Apathy - When a jerk wearing a robe can overturn the vote of the people, what's the point of voting ?