Re: CW help

Dale Putnam

HI Bobby,
   If you need practice, and can't seem to find any way to do that.. you might try listening/checking into the numberous
cw practice nets 4SQRP has..  and you might try the RMRc net on 14.0625 at 2300z on Tues and Thurs.
  Another way to improve your speed, is to jump right into as many contests as you can... with the expectation to make...
a set number of contacts... not a high score.. or make x number of contacts but to just have fun, and see how many folks will work you. Yes.. you may be slower than they are.. but they.. want your contact to help their score... especially later in the contest, rather than at the start.
  Another option, would be to get a cw reader on your puter... plug it into your radio... so you can HEAR the cw.. and SEE the
letters... use this.. to monitor cw conversations, nets, ARRL practices... if you can SEE and HEAR.. soon it will be hear and understand.
  Let's have fun with this.. and .. learn too.
Have a great day,

--... ...-- Dale - WC7S in Wy

To: 4sqrp@...
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2015 14:49:19 -0800
Subject: [4sqrp] CW help

Would anyone in the group like to help me with some CW practice? I would like to get good enough to work in the SS sprint someday. I am located in Ky. so the closer the better I would think.

Thanks es 72/3
kb4qnr

Bobby

Join main@4SQRP.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.