Re: Proposed ARRL Band Plans

kb4qqj

With CW being legal on all parts of the band how can it get pushed out?
It may get pushed into the voice sub bands or the extra portions of ssb, but not pushed out.
And I have to say after 50 years as a cw operator I have yet to see a day where I couldn't find a quite place to have a chat. It may not be  my normal QRP frequency, but there is always a place to have a cw chat.

I've never really seen the point of sub bands anyway. If you open it up to all modes then I personally think it would sort itself out. Just my opinion...

Randy

In a message dated 3/10/2015 5:40:20 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, 4sqrp@... writes:

What you say is true, but it CW is pushed out homebrew may go with with it as well as QRP, as we know it.

Scott/n7net