Re: Wed Nite Nets

Paul Smith

You sounded great here!

de Paul N0NBD

On Mar 11, 2015, at 7:06 PM, Johnny Matlock jomatlock@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

Ge all:

Grab your ears and hang on!!!
I am going to warm up a new cootie key that N0YJ gave me!
If it gets too bad, I will switch to my paddles.
I know most of you by name, but send it with your call if you would, please.
Any thing else is fine, rig, temp.
What ever you like,
Hope to hear Bill again on the Pixie!

On Wednesday, March 11, 2015, WA0ITP wa0itp@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

The Four State QRP Comfortable nets meet each Wednesday night
beginning at 7:30 PM Central Time.

Add anything to the exchange that you wish, temp rig, ant, etc.
Checking into all, sessions is encouraged. We call it the "Clean Sweep".

7:30 Central time ... 40M CW Net on 7122, WQ5RP/ACØBQ NCS
8:00 " " ... 80M CW Net on 3564, WQ5RP/WAØITP NCS.
8:30 " " ... 40M CW Net on 7122, WQ5RP/ACØBQ
9:00 " " ... 80M PSK Net on 3580.5, WQ5RP/NØTGR NCS

All are welcome! After the nets, a list of checkins will be
posted on the Four State reflector. rp

--
72 WAØITP
I love this radio stuff.