Re: The New England Code talker

W0IIT

That recording is of Mike Rainey AA1TJ speaking the code.  Also, the energy of his voice is providing the necessary power to transmit his signal.

Mike has a blog at  http://aa1tj.blogspot.com/

What he does and where he does it from is all very fascinating.  He is often mentioned on the Solder Smoke podcast.

One of his accomplishments, my favorite, is where he uses the components from a CFL lightbulb to construct a 80meter transmitter!

cu es 72, Bart W0IIT
Pittsburg, KS
4Sqrp = #72, FP= #11, ARS=#568, SKCC=1139, NAQCC=#588 FIST=#5819, Zombie=#500, Geritol=#1000(from back when I actually had a mic connected to my rig:-)