Re: Hello from N1ESE

Cliff Fox (KU4GW)

Hi JT and welcome to 4SQRP! Just wanted to say that you don't have to live in any of the 4 states to be a member and enjoy 4SQRP activities or the kits! So far I've built the AA0ZZ EZKeyer II and the NM0S Hi-Per-Mite CW Filter.  I check in on the nets as often as I can and enjoy the 4SQRP activities very much although I live in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains of NW North Carolina about 20 miles north of Hickory, NC and 20 miles south of North Wilkesboro, NC, the so-called "Moonshine Capital of the World!". It's where Junior Johnson learned to drive a racecar running from the Revenuers, and the birthplace of NASCAR!. I live on a small mountain called Barrett's Mountain at 1,434 feet above sea level, a great location for QRP operation using a 260 feet doublet antenna at 40 feet up. So glad you're getting back on the air and I hope to work your station QRP very soon!

Very 72,
Cliff KU4GW
4SQRP#536