Re: Advice for 160 and 80M

JT Croteau <jt.tobit@...>

On Fri, Mar 27, 2015 at 7:08 PM, wb8yyy@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

I sense a ft tut for another band could be used to build a lower band rig with reasonable mods.

I meant to include this in my previous post, sorry.

KD1JV already designed a 160M Ft. Tuthill kit for Mr. Hendricks.  However, with the sale of the business, I just don't know if it will still be available when it re-opens.  KD1JV also designed a 160/80M dual band rig for qrpkits.com.  James and Kathy are supposed to re-open in a few days so I am crossing my fingers it isn't delayed and neither kit is retired.

..