Re: Virgin Airlines moving headquarters to Branson MO

David Martin <davemrtn@...>

Dolly Parton has a theater in Branson and I would really like to see her as a guest speaker at OzarkCon !!!

On 03/31/2015 09:20 AM, ai9e_qrp@... [4sqrp] wrote:

http://www.virgin.com/richard-branson/virgin-moves-to-branson-missouri

Richard Branson, founder of Virgin Airlines is moving his corporate headquarters to Branson MO.  I sure hope we can get him as an Ozarkcon speaker some year!

David Martin - K5DCM ---o0o---
Mountain Home, Arkansas

Pursue your interests, not the money.

Definition: Voter Apathy - When a jerk wearing a robe can overturn the vote of the people, what's the point of voting ?