Re: 4S-Link question

WA0ITP

Hello Chris, we hoped that the screen printing would be self explanatory.

On the computer side of he interface:
The mic jack is connected to the computer's microphone input jack.
The speaker jack is connect to the comp

On the rig side of the interface:
The Key Jack is connected to your rig''s key jack.
The mic/ptt jack is connect to the your rigs mic jack.
The Key jack is connected to you rig's PTT jack.
All connectors used on the 4S-Link are standard ⅛” (3.5mm) stereo jacks
You will lhave to fabricate a custom mic connector to fit your rig.

Check out the Theory of Operation section of the manual as the PTT line may be handled differently in various software programs.

Good Luck and hope this helps.
72 WAØITP
I love this radio stuff.
www.wa0itp.com
wa0itp@...
On 4/2/2015 6:22 PM, Chris Howard w0ep w0ep@... [4sqrp] wrote:

Hah!  Wrong!

I told you I needed help.

Now I have

computer-side: mic  --> computer audio in
transceiver-side: phones --> radio audio out

And I have sound coming out of the speaker.

On 4/2/2015 6:02 PM, Chris Howard w0ep w0ep@... [4sqrp] wrote:

I figured it out.
For posterity:

computer-side: speaker --> radio audio out
computer-side: mic --> computer audio in