Re: Tiana KE5ODX intro and flying pig rig and crystal questions

KD4OBQ

Welcome Tina

Don't feel alone as I never got fast with CW and consider myself a Slow Poke and hang out with the other slow pokes between .050 to .060 on most bands. I have worked quite a few 1st timers through the years and it is always fun working them as they screw up the characters sometimes but that is OK as I figure it out anyway and have to use a straight key as they go so slow sometimes.

Need sign up with QRZ.com to post some of your handy work as you should be proud of your accomplishments.

Just remember all questions are welcome here as they really are the friendly group.

Welcome aboard
Pat KD4OBQ
TransUnion&#174 Official Site
Free and Fast Credit Score & monitoring alerts. TransUnion!
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/51440be837497be75548st04vuc