From: WA0ITP <wa0itp@mchsi.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2013 16:43:08
To: <4sqrp@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [4sqrp] Tiana KE5ODX intro and flying pig rig and crystal
questions

Hello Tiana,

Welcome aboard, we're pleased to have you.

As the page header says, this is a friendly list.
Please dont hesitate to jump in with questions and ideas.

We commend you for being a foster parent, and also good builder. I Fyou can
build the 3B, you can build anything. Almost all of us have partially and
unbuilt kits awaiting further attention, it's a symptom of the affliction :o)

On the 7122 crystals, yes and I'll add you to the list.

We hope to hear you on the Wednesday night nets
http://www.4sqrp.com/4sqrpOnTheAir.php
I love this radio stuff !
72 WAØITP
www.qrpspots.com