Anyone have anything on the bench this weekend?

JT Croteau <jt.tobit@...>

Anyone have anything on the bench this weekend?  I'm sure many are busy as it is Easter weekend and some are making last minute preparation for OzarkCon next week.  However, no plans here so I'm going to melt some solder as I still don't have a radio to get back on the air with yet.  We still have snow on the ground here in 1-land so no spring yard work yet.

This weekend on the bench:

Elecraft DL1 20W dummy load

QRP2000 SDR synthesizer with Si570 clock.  This has been in a drawer since 2008, I have no immediate need for it but building it as a practice aid in SMT soldering as I will be building an SDR-Cube transceiver next week.

I also have a MagicBox Kit here from Paul to build but may not be building it this weekend as I don't have an immediate need for it.

Have a great weekend, I can't wait to move to my land in Missouri.

73 de N1ESE