Re: Anyone have anything on the bench this weekend?

Paul Smith

Ok thanks Jeremy, I think we will get it hauled ok.

de Paul N0NBD

On Apr 5, 2015, at 11:47 PM, Jeremy Utley <jerutley@...> wrote:

Paul - If you need some extra hauling capacity for all your "stuff" for O-Con, let me know.  Robin and I are planning to pull out Thursday morning ourselves, and could EASILY accomodate some extra cargo!

Jeremy, NQ0M

On Sat, Apr 4, 2015 at 11:31 AM, Paul Smith psmith61@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

Hello JT,
I am glad the kit got there ok. It is a dandy for sure. I am working on a beta kit for the club and can't say what it is but we will have a couple at Ozarkcon to show. It is a cool kit. My dining room table is full of stuff that goes to Branson. I have a ton of things to get done before I travel to Branson on Thursday. We have an all time high number of registered hams. It will be great. See u all there.

de Paul N0NBD

On Apr 4, 2015, at 11:16 AM, JT Croteau jt.tobit@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

Anyone have anything on the bench this weekend?  I'm sure many are busy as it is Easter weekend and some are making last minute preparation for OzarkCon next week.  However, no plans here so I'm going to melt some solder as I still don't have a radio to get back on the air with yet.  We still have snow on the ground here in 1-land so no spring yard work yet.

This weekend on the bench:

Elecraft DL1 20W dummy load

QRP2000 SDR synthesizer with Si570 clock.  This has been in a drawer since 2008, I have no immediate need for it but building it as a practice aid in SMT soldering as I will be building an SDR-Cube transceiver next week.

I also have a MagicBox Kit here from Paul to build but may not be building it this weekend as I don't have an immediate need for it.

Have a great weekend, I can't wait to move to my land in Missouri.

73 de N1ESE