Ideas from OzarkCon

David Martin <davemrtn@...>

I want to thank Mike Malone - KD5KXF for sharing his ideas and experiences with kit building and scratch building.

I found his idea about using the electric skillet to be a good idea for reflowing, and I will also use that idea to salvage SMT devices from PCB's.
Next chance I get, I am headed to the Salvation Army to see if I can find an old electric skillet (for cheap) to use just for this purpose...... I think this will keep me out of the dog house.... maybe !!

--
David Martin - Mountain Home, Ar. - K5DCM