Re: BATT

ke4d@...

I use thise same batteries found at Academy for my RC planes. I find them at our local grocery store for about half the cost one pays at a hobby shop ( very rural area, lots of hunting ranches). I use them for my qrp rigs all of the time. They run $10-$12 at the grovery store. Not too large and very cost effective. If I were hiking its doubtful that zi'd take one of those lead acod batteries though. The LIPo are much lighter. Just sold my motorhome Michael so until I replace it with a small TT we won't meet on the road!

de ke4d