Re: We're so close!!!

Michael McEwen

Will keep working on it, brother.  I'm sure we will hit 1000 soon.  I'm Highland Scottish by genetics, Austrian by birth and 100% American.

72,
Doc K5OSA - QTH: EM04sr
ARRL
4SQRP #801 - NAQCC #7625 - SKCC #10098
FISTS #17157 - OMISS #9886

Michael T McEwen
Lt Col, US Army, Ret

Cellular Phone:  580 919-9205
Residence:  580 529-3412

On Thu, May 7, 2015 at 9:33 AM, Wayne Dillon wayne.dillon@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

Good morning all,
Just checked the membership listing and we are at 982 members, that is awesome. Just 18 to go to get to the 1000. So, don't forget to report to me any likely recipients of a membership invitation.
Thank you all for the reports already received, I've sent several out this morning.
Keep up the effort everyone, we're doing great.
Vy 72/3 es God Bless de Wayne - KC0PMH
​P.S. I'g going to try and be active in the SKCC WES this wee​k-end and if circumstances permit SSS on Sunday as well...

QRP -  EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER.

The Lord bless you and keep you

God Bless from Wayne Dillon - KC0PMH

Joshua 24:14-15