Does a CCW net require you to send left-handed (hi)?

72,

John AA0VE

On 05/07/2015 10:06 PM, Charles Moizeau w2sh@... [4sqrp] wrote:

Aw c'mon Terry,

It wasn't that bad.  With about 70 more minutes of darkness than you, that 559 I gave was pretty honest.  And I had no trouble copying the 339 you gave me.

72,

Charles (aka Chas), W2SH

To: 4sqrp@...
From: 4sqrp@...
Date: Wed, 6 May 2015 20:58:40 -0500
Subject: [4sqrp] 80M CCW Nets Chekins

80 was tough tonight. Ol Sol did it to us again.  Making it in (for sure) was KV6Z Bill. Making it in (maybe) was W0MFQ Tom. I heard others out there (I think) but signals were so weak tonight it was impossible to pull anyone else out of the noise.

I'll be in Dayton next Wed nite but plan to be back on the 21rst.

Thanks gents.

--
72 WA�ITP
I love this radio stuff.