SSS Net this Sunday

John Lonigro

This is your 2nd reminder. The monthly Second Sunday Sprint is this Sunday, from 7:00 - 9:00 pm CDT. If anyone needs a refresher on the rules, I can send them out Sunday or you can go to 4SQRP.COM and read them there. I sure hope most of the mother's day festivities are over by the time the net starts. If not, there might be more activity than usual toward the end of the 2-hour sprint.

Since Dayton is rapidly approaching, I implore you to get your scores to me as soon after the contest as possible and definitely before you head East (or whichever direction Dayton is from your QTH).

72,

John AA0VE