Don - You’re number 802. http://www.4sqrp.com/w25.php to look up your call and number.

72,

Chas NK8O

On May 8, 2015, at 17:24, Don Wilhelm w3fpr@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

How do I find my number?  I signed up for this yahoo group - does that make me a member?  I do not recall any email response that told me what my membership number is.
Do I have to do anything other than signing up for the yahoo group to get a number?

Certainly, a certificate would be good wallpaper for the hamshack.

73,
Don W3FPR

On 5/8/2015 7:17 PM, Dale Putnam daleputnam@... [4sqrp] wrote:

I think Mal needs a cert.
and like Doc says... free advertising.. a no cost option.
make it a downloadable one.. with each member inserting his own info, then
download it for his own use.

Have a great day,

--... ...-- Dale - WC7S in Wy

To: 4sqrp@...
CC: wa0itp@...
From: 4sqrp@...
Date: Fri, 8 May 2015 15:31:56 -0500
Subject: [4sqrp] Certificate?

A prospective member asked me about a member certificate.  I don't think we have one, do we?  If you all would like, I'll design one for you all to review and comment.  I know many amateurs love to display certificates and awards, and it is free public relations for us whenever someone visits the shack or if a picture is published.
72,
Doc K5OSA - QTH: EM04sr
ARRL
4SQRP #801 - NAQCC #7625 - SKCC #10098