Re: 4sQRP member lookup program. was (Certificate?)

kb4qqj

Sorry,
Should have changed the subject line in last post.

Randy-KB4QQJ

In a message dated 5/8/2015 8:05:25 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, 4sqrp@... writes:

Don et All,
Dick, K2RFP has written a neat little program that will give you the member number of several different clubs.
http://www.cwfun.org/zip/ and look for 5-lookups-setup.zip. Several other usable programs there as well and all freeware!!

Randy_KB4QQJ

In a message dated 5/8/2015 7:24:21 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, 4sqrp@... writes:

How do I find my number?  I signed up for this yahoo group - does that make me a member?  I do not recall any email response that told me what my membership number is.
Do I have to do anything other than signing up for the yahoo group to get a number?

Certainly, a certificate would be good wallpaper for the hamshack.

73,
Don W3FPR

On 5/8/2015 7:17 PM, Dale Putnam daleputnam@... [4sqrp] wrote:

I think Mal needs a cert.
and like Doc says... free advertising.. a no cost option.
make it a downloadable one.. with each member inserting his own info, then
download it for his own use.

Have a great day,

--... ...-- Dale - WC7S in Wy

To: 4sqrp@...
CC: wa0itp@...
From: 4sqrp@...
Date: Fri, 8 May 2015 15:31:56 -0500
Subject: [4sqrp] Certificate?

A prospective member asked me about a member certificate.  I don't think we have one, do we?  If you all would like, I'll design one for you all to review and comment.  I know many amateurs love to display certificates and awards, and it is free public relations for us whenever someone visits the shack or if a picture is published.
72,
Doc K5OSA - QTH: EM04sr
ARRL
4SQRP #801 - NAQCC #7625 - SKCC #10098