Date: Fri, 8 May 2015 18:46:37 -0500
Subject: Re: [4sqrp] Certificate?
From: jomatlock@...
To: 4sqrp@...; daleputnam@...

Great idea guys!
A downloadable custom Certificate!
Who wants to design it?!
I know the web master, I bet we could get him to set us up s link?
Johnny
AC0BQ

On Friday, May 8, 2015, Dale Putnam daleputnam@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

I think Mal needs a cert.
and like Doc says... free advertising.. a no cost option.
make it a downloadable one.. with each member inserting his own info, then
download it for his own use.

Have a great day,

--... ...-- Dale - WC7S in Wy

To: 4sqrp@...
CC: wa0itp@...
From: 4sqrp@...
Date: Fri, 8 May 2015 15:31:56 -0500
Subject: [4sqrp] Certificate?

A prospective member asked me about a member certificate.  I don't think we have one, do we?  If you all would like, I'll design one for you all to review and comment.  I know many amateurs love to display certificates and awards, and it is free public relations for us whenever someone visits the shack or if a picture is published.
72,
Doc K5OSA - QTH: EM04sr
ARRL
4SQRP #801 - NAQCC #7625 - SKCC #10098