Re: Certificate?

David Martin <davemrtn@...>

I don't know about anybody else, but I would NOT want my signature 'downloadable' on the internet.  That would be a foolish and naive  thing to do.

On 5/9/2015 4:24 PM, Michael McEwen mcewenk5osa@... [4sqrp] wrote:

When I hear from WA0ITP and other Directors that this is a good idea, we can start looking at option for distribution.  I did the cert in MS Word for maximum flexibility rather than a graphics format that many might not be able to use.

I guess the easiest way to dictribute would be a download from our Web site.

I would like to include the Prez's signature and I should have no problem inserting a scanned image or other format.

It's nice to be able to contribute something to the Group.

72,
Doc K5OSA - QTH: EM04sr
ARRL
4SQRP #801 - NAQCC #7625 - SKCC #10098
FISTS #17157 - OMISS #9886

Michael T McEwen
Lt Col, US Army, Ret

Cellular Phone:  580 919-9205
Residence:  580 529-3412

On Sat, May 9, 2015 at 7:52 AM, Dale Putnam daleputnam@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

Doc volunteered to design it.
We're on the way!!

Have a great day,

--... ...-- Dale - WC7S in Wy

Date: Fri, 8 May 2015 18:46:37 -0500
Subject: Re: [4sqrp] Certificate?
From: jomatlock@...
To: 4sqrp@...; daleputnam@...

Great idea guys!
A downloadable custom Certificate!
Who wants to design it?!
I know the web master, I bet we could get him to set us up s link?
Johnny
AC0BQ
On Friday, May 8, 2015, Dale Putnam daleputnam@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

I think Mal needs a cert.
and like Doc says... free advertising.. a no cost option.
make it a downloadable one.. with each member inserting his own info, then
download it for his own use.

Have a great day,

--... ...-- Dale - WC7S in Wy

To: 4sqrp@...
CC: wa0itp@...
From: 4sqrp@...
Date: Fri, 8 May 2015 15:31:56 -0500
Subject: [4sqrp] Certificate?

A prospective member asked me about a member certificate.  I don't think we have one, do we?  If you all would like, I'll design one for you all to review and comment.  I know many amateurs love to display certificates and awards, and it is free public relations for us whenever someone visits the shack or if a picture is published.

--
QRP....."more smiles per watt"
72

--