As membership person do you want my signature? I can do one you can actually read, just for the certificate?
Blessings
Wayne - KC0PMH

On Sat, May 9, 2015 at 4:47 PM, Dale Putnam daleputnam@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

It would make sense to me, if Terry agrees, to have his signature applied to the cert. prior to it being
uploaded to the server where it will reside awaiting for folks to input their own data, so they can then download
their own membership cert, from a secure server.
  But to have one's signature available willy nilly on line... would be a very serious concern.

Have a great day,

--... ...-- Dale - WC7S in Wy

To: 4sqrp@...; mcewenk5osa@...
From: 4sqrp@...
Date: Sat, 9 May 2015 16:42:49 -0500
Subject: Re: [4sqrp] Certificate?

I don't know about anybody else, but I would NOT want my signature 'downloadable' on the internet.  That would be a foolish and naive  thing to do.

On 5/9/2015 4:24 PM, Michael McEwen mcewenk5osa@... [4sqrp] wrote:

When I hear from WA0ITP and other Directors that this is a good idea, we can start looking at option for distribution.  I did the cert in MS Word for maximum flexibility rather than a graphics format that many might not be able to use.

I guess the easiest way to dictribute would be a download from our Web site.

I would like to include the Prez's signature and I should have no problem inserting a scanned image or other format.

It's nice to be able to contribute something to the Group.

72,
Doc K5OSA - QTH: EM04sr
ARRL
4SQRP #801 - NAQCC #7625 - SKCC #10098
FISTS #17157 - OMISS #9886

Michael T McEwen
Lt Col, US Army, Ret

Cellular Phone:  580 919-9205
Residence:  580 529-3412

On Sat, May 9, 2015 at 7:52 AM, Dale Putnam daleputnam@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

Doc volunteered to design it.
We're on the way!!

Have a great day,

--... ...-- Dale - WC7S in Wy

Date: Fri, 8 May 2015 18:46:37 -0500
From: jomatlock@...
To: 4sqrp@...; daleputnam@...

Great idea guys!
A downloadable custom Certificate!
Who wants to design it?!
I know the web master, I bet we could get him to set us up s link?
Johnny
AC0BQ
On Friday, May 8, 2015, Dale Putnam daleputnam@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

I think Mal needs a cert.
and like Doc says... free advertising.. a no cost option.
make it a downloadable one.. with each member inserting his own info, then
download it for his own use.

Have a great day,

--... ...-- Dale - WC7S in Wy

To: 4sqrp@...
CC: wa0itp@...
From: 4sqrp@...
Date: Fri, 8 May 2015 15:31:56 -0500
Subject: [4sqrp] Certificate?

A prospective member asked me about a member certificate.  I don't think we have one, do we?  If you all would like, I'll design one for you all to review and comment.  I know many amateurs love to display certificates and awards, and it is free public relations for us whenever someone visits the shack or if a picture is published.

--
QRP....."more smiles per watt"
72

--