17 works for me.
Martin
K0BXB

On May 10, 2015 4:05 PM, "Michael McEwen mcewenk5osa@... [4sqrp]" <4sqrp@...> wrote:

W3FPR suggests that we consider 17M instead of 40M.  I'm a 17M fan so it would be fine with me, but I know not everyone has 17M capability. He is absolutely correct that above 7.200 can be clogged by FBI. PSE reply if you have or don't have 17M.  Let's see what everyone has in mind.

Doc K5OSA

Doc K5OSA

_ _ ...   .. _ _ _

Doc K5OSA - QTH: EM04sr
ARRL
4SQRP #801 - NAQCC #7625 - SKCC #10098
FISTS #17157 - OMISS #9886

Michael T McEwen
Lt Col, US Army, Ret

Cellular Phone:  580 919-9205
Residence:  580 529-3412

On Sun, May 10, 2015 at 12:01 PM, Michael McEwen <mcewenk5osa@...> wrote:
Hi, Richard.  Let's see if we get some more takers before we kick off.  Are you living in 2 land or did you move somewhere?

Doc K5OSA

_ _ ...   .. _ _ _

Doc K5OSA - QTH: EM04sr
ARRL
4SQRP #801 - NAQCC #7625 - SKCC #10098
FISTS #17157 - OMISS #9886

Michael T McEwen
Lt Col, US Army, Ret

Cellular Phone:  580 919-9205
Residence:  580 529-3412

On Sat, May 9, 2015 at 7:21 PM, Richard Dickerson <richard.dickerson@...> wrote:
I'm game.  When do we start?  I'm retired - most nights are free.

Richard
WF2F

Sent from my iPad

On May 9, 2015, at 18:12, Michael McEwen mcewenk5osa@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

Jeremy NQ0M has been trying valiantly to get a Monday night 1930 an 2030 SSB net on 7.285.  I've been able to hear some folks but I haven't been copied.  My experience is that QRP SSB is the most difficult mode.

Being a stubborn old fart, I wanted to see if you all would like to try an additional SSB possiblity.  What about just asking everyone who wants to work SSB to just give a listen for a few minutes every weekday night at 2000 CDT?  Not to be a big deal, but give a quick listen to see if you can copy anyone.  I guess 7.285 is good but if nothing is heard after a few minutes, I'm going to try 275 and 295...less than 10 minutes total unless I get some QSO's.  I know I won't be able to do this every night, but if enough of us are giving it a try, we ought to get some QSO's. If this is not good for you all, I guess it didn't hurt to try suggest the idea.

If you do this, don't hesitate to call CQ QRP and report any activity on QRPSpots.

Anyone who has another idea, please post.  My first priorrity was CW, next is SSB, and I hope to get on PSK 31 very soon...have the hardware but have not figured it out in terms of hook-up.  I have a Signalinkand will be looking at various info sources...I don't think it will be that hard.  I have Digipan loaded and have monitored 20M with it.

72,