From: 4sqrp@... [mailto:4sqrp@...]
Sent: Monday, May 11, 2015 4:18 PM
To: 4sqrp@...; Wayne Dillon
Subject: Re: [4sqrp] SSB?

If you can, try SSB on 7.285 tonight...7:30 and 8:30 CDT.  This Monday night SSB net has been trying to get off the ground.  I plan to try 8:30 for sure and maybe 7:30 if we are finished with supper.

_ _ ...   .. _ _ _

Doc K5OSA - QTH: EM04sr
ARRL
4SQRP #801 - NAQCC #7625 - SKCC #10098

FISTS #17157 - OMISS #9886

Michael T McEwen
Lt Col, US Army, Ret

Cellular Phone:  580 919-9205

Residence:  580 529-3412

On Mon, May 11, 2015 at 7:14 AM, Wayne Dillon wayne.dillon@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

I'll see if I can persuade my antenna on to 17m and then I'll report back (I'll listen out as well).

have a blessed day

Wayne - KC0PMH

QRP -  EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER.

The Lord bless you and keep you