Re: [QRP-L] K8IQY "Magic Box"

JT Croteau <jt.tobit@...>

I have an unbuilt kit I might be willing to sell if you are interested.  I think all the rigs I will be building for my tent living will be transceivers and I will not be needing it.

72 de N1ESE

On Tue, May 12, 2015 at 8:25 PM, Mike Malone kd5kxf@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

I bought another kit this last OzarkCon.  I believe I have a spare.  Let me get back in town and if so will build you one.  I will email you this weekend.

If not,  I can do a twin t audio oscillator side tone and a relay setup.  Parts run about $15 to $20 for that.  Need to know what we are keying too and what connectors for the cables and what delay speed on switchover.  I did one for my 40 meter universal II with the kk7b r2 that came out pretty nice.  Your straight key so that might work better if you don't mind the relay clack.

Mike KD5KXF

On Monday, May 11, 2015, Michael McEwen <mcewenk5osa@...> wrote:
Anyone have a functioning  K8IQY "Magic Box" to sell?

Doc K5OSA - QTH: EM04sr
ARRL
4SQRP #801 - NAQCC #7625 - SKCC #10098
FISTS #17157 - OMISS #9886