Re: [QRP-L] Loopy

Jeremy Chase

I have been informed that my image didn't come through! I'll put it in two ways this time...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/qlsk1ohvhxgcgox/2015-05-17%2017.40.16.jpg?dl=0

On Mon, May 18, 2015 at 8:40 PM, Jeremy Chase <jeremychase@...> wrote:
Good luck! I keep hearing of all the success people have had with loop antennas, and I'm going to try it as well. I started construction of my bike-wheel loop antenna this weekend, see attached image.

K2CHA

On Mon, May 18, 2015 at 6:38 PM, Michael McEwen <mcewenk5osa@...> wrote:
Whoa...got my AlexLoop this morning before I headed out...got home and set
it up to listen. (dipoles and about 1 /8 tp 1/4 wave AGL 40/17: optimal
heights.

The Loop was a 2 maybe 3 S units more quiet on 40/20/17.  Look forward to
trying TX tonight...

Doc K5OSA - QTH: EM04sr
ARRL
4SQRP #801 - NAQCC #7625 - SKCC #10098