From: 4sqrp@... [mailto:4sqrp@...]
Sent: Wednesday, May 20, 2015 8:59 PM
To: 4sqrp@...
Subject: [4sqrp] 40m Wednesday Night CW Net

Good showing tonight:

WA9PWP    Paul        Stoughton, WI
K9ZTV         Kent        Jefferson City, MO
NK8O          Chas       Louisburg, KS
KD0WF       Jim          Columbia, MO
KB4QNR     Charles    Lexington, KY
AC0BQ       Johnny     Lebo, KS
KV6Z          Bill           Claremore, OK (NCS)

And I missed one dog gone it!
I hate it when that happens.
I think it was a WBo station but I'm not sure. (Possibly Steve in Lincoln, NE.)
Just not enough signal to work with. Sorry.
Please try again next week.

73 to all
Bill
KV6Z