Thursday Morning Net

dekle@...

The Four State Thursday Morning CW Net meets each Thursday morning at
8:00 AM Central on 7122 kc,the Four State 40M hangout frequency.

NCS is WQ5RP/WAƘITP..*

Add anything to the exchange that you wish, member number, temp, rig,
ant, etc. After the net, a list of checkins will be posted on the
Four State reflector.

Hope to see you Thursday morning at 8:00 AM Central time.

* Or, if he can't make it, a reasonable facsimile of a CW operator may call the net.

Today, it's me, Bill KV6Z in Claremore, OK.

Please QNI and don't leave me hanging on this.

I want a reasonable list to show the Boss when he returns.

73

Bill

KV6Z