Re: Certificate stuff

WA0ITP

Fb Ray, it woiked!

Are you able to import a pdf into Acrobat and use your input form?  Or would you have to create the cert in Acrobat first?  Jon is taking a look at it too.  I'd bet that between you it will be a user friendly success.

Maybe webmaster Dave M has some thoughts too.
72 WAØITP
I love this radio stuff.
www.wa0itp.com
wa0itp@...
On 5/22/2015 3:49 PM, Ray Cadmus rcadmus@... [4sqrp] wrote:

I played a bit with pdf forms and didn't like the result.  Could not
find a good way to vary font and color in the entry area.

Took a different approach - used a form to collect the data - then
stuffed that data into a standard page that I could control a bit
better.  This approach could probably work for whatever cert is selected.

Anyway - try it...

http://108.243.157.56/4state/makecert.html

This is on my home test server.

Let me know what you think and how I can help.

Regards,

ray    W0PFO

------------------------------------
Posted by: Ray Cadmus
------------------------------------

4SQRP Website: http://4sqrp.com
Plan to attend OzarkCon on - April 1-2, 2016

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)