Croatan National Forest outing

kb4qqj

Hello the Group,
I'll be operating from the Croatan National Forest and the Neuse River from Saturday till Tuesday.
I'll be using my MTR and KX3 powered by solar panels. Antennas will be LnR 10/20/40 and an endfed random wire fed through an UNUN. Keys will be the Minute Man mini key and a homebrew single lever paddle that doubles as a sideswiper. Keep an eye on the RBN, QRPSPOTS or the GORC spotter page. http://www.cwfun.org/funspots/gorc/
Hope to put a few new calls and countries in the log. I'll be operating from Craven, Pamlico and Carteret county if any of you are county hunters.

73 for now,
Randy_KB4QQJ