Re: Croatan National Forest outing

Michael McEwen

Will listen and hope many others will...probably not going to have much luck out here in SW Oklahoma, but one never knows what the propagation gods will provide...bon chance...

_ _ ...   .. _ _ _

Doc K5OSA - QTH: EM04sr
ARRL
4SQRP #801 - NAQCC #7625 - SKCC #10098
FISTS #17157 - OMISS #9886

Michael T McEwen
Lt Col, US Army, Ret

Cellular Phone:  580 919-9205
Residence:  580 529-3412

On Fri, May 22, 2015 at 11:37 PM, KB4QQJ@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

Hello the Group,
I'll be operating from the Croatan National Forest and the Neuse River from Saturday till Tuesday.
I'll be using my MTR and KX3 powered by solar panels. Antennas will be LnR 10/20/40 and an endfed random wire fed through an UNUN. Keys will be the Minute Man mini key and a homebrew single lever paddle that doubles as a sideswiper. Keep an eye on the RBN, QRPSPOTS or the GORC spotter page. http://www.cwfun.org/funspots/gorc/
Hope to put a few new calls and countries in the log. I'll be operating from Craven, Pamlico and Carteret county if any of you are county hunters.

73 for now,
Randy_KB4QQJ