MemCert

WA0ITP

Only 6 days left to submit your Membership Certificate entry.

After a flurry of activity, the entries have gone silent. Attached is another design to review and hopefully spark some interest, it's pretty plain and isn't intended as an entry. It may come up in portrait mode, but is intended as a landscape.

I did this one in Publisher, but many other Graphjics programs will work ok to, or there are online sites and free downloads available too.
Google "certificate maker" for lots of hits.

Entries are still needed, so pse jump on the bandwagon and send them to me on, or before, 1 June. Thank you.

-- 72 WAƘITP I love this radio stuff. www.wa0itp.com wa0itp@wa0itp.com