Re: anti-static mat

Tim N9PUZ

With the mats I'm familiar with the only downside to cutting it is the piece you remove may not have a snap to attach the ground connection. That's a minor detail and you may not even care about the extra piece.

Tim N9PUZ

On 5/26/2015 8:09 AM, Sam Binkley zut1369@yahoo.com [4sqrp] wrote:
Greetings,

I recently purchased a Desco anti-static mat in anticipation of doing
some work inside my K3. It appears to be of excellent quality and is on
the list suggested by Elecraft for ESD protection. My question for the
group: would there be any harm in cutting the mat? It is about twice
as large as my available work space and I would like to cut it in half.
Thanks in advance for suggestions.

Sam, AL7V
Juneau, AK
4SQRP #472