Re: anti-static mat

Sam Binkley <zut1369@...>

I replied before I saw  Wayne's post which is specific to the brand of mat I have . (Yahoo has a way of hiding emails)  So I will trim it to fit my work space. Thanks again.

Sam, AL7V

On Tuesday, May 26, 2015 7:55 AM, "Wayne Dillon wayne.dillon@... [4sqrp]" <4sqrp@...> wrote:

Sam,
No harm at all, We use Desco matting at work and I'm constantly "trimming them to size when we replace them. Try and organize it so that you keep the press-stud on the piece you want to use.
Blessings
Wayne - KC0PMH

QRP -  EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER.

The Lord bless you and keep you