To: 4sqrp@...
From: 4sqrp@...
Date: Tue, 26 May 2015 21:17:45 +0000
Subject: [4sqrp] re anti-static mat

Thanks for the info about cutting the mat.  Based on Dale's comment, I'm thinking maybe I should not cut it. I'll see if I can fold it or make it fit the work space somehow..

Tim, as for the snap location, with this one the snap is not installed so I can punch a hole in the mat and mount it in a convenient spot after I figure out exactly where I am going to put the mat.

73,

Sam, AL7V