QRO Operation Question

Darryl J Kelly

We have a communications trailer with Arkansas Baptist Disaster Relief. We plan to run HF and VHF/UHF radios with antennas in close proximity. The trailer is 30 feet long and on the right front corner will be mounted a Comet GP-3 at about 15'. At the back corners will be two HF antennas, right back corner will be a screwdriver antenna at 10', and the back left corner will have a 25' push up pole with a 40 meter inverted vee, ends about 15' above ground. The UHF radio will be running 10 watts on 443.150, and the HF radio will be running 100 watts on 7.260. Should I turn the non-operating radio off when I am running the other one? Disconnect the antenna or just turn the radio off? Your suggestions appreciated.
Darryl, KK5IB