Re: Brutus Dates 11, 12, 13

Paul Smith

Sounds like a GREAT deal
I might even break out my 5 wt for that bruiser.
I have a Montana stonefly with his name on it.
de Paul N0NBD

On May 28, 2015, at 7:09 PM, Johnny Matlock <jomatlock@...> wrote:

Paul
You hook him and I will fry him, how's that for a deal!
Johnny

On Thursday, May 28, 2015, Paul Smith <psmith61@...> wrote:
Hello all,
I just made our reservation for Friday night and Saturday night so Toodles and I will be there. She is excited. Toodles was concerned that it would interfere with her job with the Alumni but that is e next weekend. Cool..... We will be there with bells on and radios in a sack. The back story is there is a bass in the pit where Brutus lives that broke my brand new 3 wt flyrod. I want another crack at hooking and landing him hi hi. Cu all there

de Paul N0NBD

On May 28, 2015, at 1:09 PM, WA0ITP <wa0itp@...> wrote:

Joe, W0MQY, checked with his Brutus board member contact, and there are no reservations as yet for the weekend of our Brutus bash.

So The Big Brutus Bash will take place September 11th, 12th and 13th. (FR, Sat, Sunday).  We each need to make our own reservations by calling  the desk at 620-827-6177  Betty is answering the phone today and took my reservation.  I'm setting up on Friday.  Camping fees are dirt cheap, $15/nite for RVs and travel trailers, and $10/nite for tents.

Here's some additional info, more later.
http://www.mapquest.com/us/ks/west-mineral
Can use the Pittsburg 2M FM repeater 146.94, -600,  tone 91.5
Cellphone coverage
Shade if needed
Perfect weather
Day visitors welcome
10 camping spots with Electricity and lots of space for tents.
Interesting museum and open tours of Brutus
Wide open spaces for antennas and poles.
Near Pittsburg, KS for motels, restaurants, and shopping
Directions from Pittsburg:
    South on US 60 for 3 miles
    Right on US 400 for 7 miles
    Left on KS-7 for 4 miles
    Right on KS-102 aka Scammon Rd for 5 miles
    On the West side of West Mineral turn left on NW 60 St for 1/4 mile
    As you approach West Mineral look South, you'll see it.
    Here's a map http://www.bigbrutus.org/map.html
    Bring your favorite portable setup, or use one of ours.

Please make your reservations as early as possible to insure a space. Even if you don't have time to stay over night, pse feel free to come and spend a day playing radio in the great outdoors of Southeast  Kansas.

Make your reservations asap at  620-827-6177   CU There.
--
72 WAØITP
I love this radio stuff.

--