Re: Big Brutus Bash, Sep 11, 12, 13

WA0ITP

I plan to bring some kites and a small radio controlled plane for folks to fly,  and something to sell on the tailgate.   Looking foreward to a fun social event again this year. While the radios are the focal point. To paraphrase QRP ARCI, "It's not ALL about the radio."  True indeed.

Looking forward to an eyeball at Brutus.

72 WAØITP
I love this radio stuff.
www.wa0itp.com
wa0itp@...
On 5/29/2015 12:49 PM, ka0ncr@... [4sqrp] wrote:

Very Nice!

I hope I can make it this year.  Looking forward to seeing everyone and operating a bit.

I am wondering if anyone is going to try to do another long wire hung on a skyhook! (kite).
It was cool a couple of years ago to see it flying for just about the whole weekend on its own!

73 - Arnie KA0NCR

No virus found in this message.