Re: Amp

Wayne Dillon

Hi Doc,
Well I finally located a plug that would accommodate the Heil adapter I canalized  to get you you up and running with your Heil headset, should be in the mail to you this week.
Vy 72/3 es God Bless de Wayne - KC0PMH

On Sun, May 31, 2015 at 5:37 PM, Michael McEwen mcewenk5osa@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

After a few days of being a bit under the weather, I'm feeling fine and have resumed "fine tuning" my qrp set-up.

One thing I am considering is giving my Icom 718 to my son and just going with an amp to augment my LD5 when necessary.  I've been running the ICOM at 50W just to compare it with 100W...not much diffference.  So, if I could get a linear that would boost my 5W to around 50, it would suit me just fine.  My new Hexbeam will make up the difference (when I can get it up)...right now I just using low wires and a hamstick dipole.

Suggestions for an amp for qrp?  40/30/20/17/15 CW and SSB needed...

May we all have a good June...and no more flooding for those of us in SW Oklahoma!
_ _ ...   .. _ _ _
Doc K5OSA - QTH: EM04sr
ARRL
4SQRP #801 - NAQCC #7625 - SKCC #10098