Re: possible hill top operation [1 Attachment]

WA0ITP

Great!!!� Will look for you.
72 WA�ITP
I love this radio stuff.
www.wa0itp.com
wa0itp@...
On 6/1/2015 8:30 AM, Paul psmith61@... [4sqrp] wrote:

This last weekend we moved our youngest son and family to Poteau OK. I assumed it would be flat and sandy. I found sandy ground with a mountain sticking out of it. Cavanal Hill is part of Poteau and is advertised as the world hight hill at 1999 ft. It is really 2385 ft to the summit. I have to haul another load down in a few weeks. I will try to operate from the summit . There is a park with picnic tables. I think it would be a blast�.. IF it works here is a picture.

------------------------------------

------------------------------------

4SQRP Website: http://4sqrp.com
Plan to attend OzarkCon on - April 1-2, 2016

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    4sqrp-digest@...
    4sqrp-fullfeatured@...

On second thought it is small compared to the Goatmans habitat. To a flatlander like me, it is TALL

de Paul N0NBD

-----
No virus found in this message.