Re: Digipan hanging up on me

moshecontra

Don: I agree with all your reasons to prefer a desktop over a laptop in general, and I give that advice to my friends who consider buying a laptop for general home use.  And of course I use a desktop as my main computer.  In my limited "shack" area, though,  it's a different story.  Even though I have a couple of spare (WinXP) desktops available, I'm trying to use a laptop due to lack of space.  And I can more easily move the laptop out of the way when I am not using it, to make room for CW key, microphone, "projects", etc.