ANNOUNCEMENT: 4 SQRP APPAREL NOW AVAILABLE

Johnny AC0BQ

Good Evening all:
I am please to announce that we now have official custom 4SQRP gear available,
Thanks to a recomendation from Rich Fowler K8MEG,

Our official vendor for this is B&B Embroidery in Ft. Worth Texas.
You can order custom made hats, shirts, Jacket's etc at:

http://www.hamthreads.com/

You can call them at 817-471-4488 or email them at bandbembroidery@yahoo.com
Dave and Shirley will be very happy to answer your questions.

They are offering a discount and flat rate shipping when you choose
the 4SQRP logo that is listed under designs on thier web page.

Their prices include the Club logo, you call sign and or your name.
Please put order notes in the notes screen of your order for deatils.

I have attached a picture, and we hope to have a link on thee web pages soon.

I will upload the picture of my hat and shirt to the web site, just in
case it doesnt make it through the email sytem.
Now we can proudly wear the club logo!

72
Hope you enjoy!

QRP....."More smiles per Watt"