Re: New kits

Mike WA8BXN

I would like to see a simple superhet transceiver that would be an updated (uses available parts) rig something like the small wonder labs SW series of rigs. This could then be used as the basis of an updated Elmer 101 course. There are quite a few direct conversion rigs but currently I don't think anyone makes a simple one band superhet kit. It would not have to be trail friendly or state of the art but rather learning/experimenting friendly. Could be VFO or VXO. Chat with the designers may be having a limited run of the SW-30+ for their discussions but it would be very nice to have permanently available similar superhet transceiver kit. I would be glad to help in its design or testing.

73/72 - Mike WA8BXN