To: 4sqrp@...; jerutley@...
From: 4sqrp@...
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2015 23:46:36 -0400
Subject: Re: [4sqrp] Anyone out there tonite?

I am glad to see that you have a KX3 Jeremy. I am thinking real hard about buying but I also have been looking at the TenTec Argo VI. Do you know of anyone in the club that has the Tentec QRP rig. They are selling it with the roofing filter and the hand for $849.
72/3 de kb4qnr
Bobby

On Mon, Jun 8, 2015 at 11:37 PM, Jeremy Utley jerutley@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

Thanks, Bobby.  I got with Darryl, KK5IB, and realized just how rusty I am in my CW.  Sorry to subject you to that, Darryl!  Sounds like maybe you hooked up with someone (I'm still listening in).

I'm gonna start getting serious about re-learning CW, so I can start having fun with you guys!

Jeremy, NQ0M

On Mon, Jun 8, 2015 at 10:34 PM, Bobby Rolph <rolph981@...> wrote:
I am listening on 7.122.
kb4qnr
Bobby

On Mon, Jun 8, 2015 at 10:50 PM, Jeremy Utley jerutley@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

Hey all! Is anyone out there listening tonite? I got the KX3 up and
running, up on 7122, was wondering if anyone could give a listen?

Jeremy, NQ0M