Re: Anyone out there tonite?

Michael McEwen

Last time I checked CW OPS, they were full and waiting for 2016 enrollments...

_ _ ...   .. _ _ _

Doc K5OSA - QTH: EM04sr
ARRL
4SQRP #801 - NAQCC #7625 - SKCC #10098
FISTS #17157 - OMISS #9886

Michael T McEwen
Lt Col, US Army, Ret

Cellular Phone:  580 919-9205
Residence:  580 529-3412

On Tue, Jun 9, 2015 at 7:56 AM, James Rodenkirch rodenkirch_llc@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

The CW OPS club has a CW Academy you can sign up for....go here for the details:

http://cwops.org/

Look for the CW Academy button on the left hand side - no cost, just find an open enrollment period...I believe the current "class" is full.

72 de Jim Rodenkirch K9JWV

To: 4sqrp@...; jerutley@...
From: 4sqrp@...
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2015 07:53:15 -0500
Subject: Re: [4sqrp] Anyone out there tonite?

Re: relearning CW...you are right bro...I'm only copying about 20% of good cw (20-30 wpm) but have got myself on re-training...now am only about 10-12 wpm...don't like to send faster than I can copy and vice-versa.