Re: New kits

w2sh@...

Thank you Don,

for this.  When you have a moment would you kindly send me the text file.

Please understand that I'm not planning to "shop" your creation.  It's strictly for my personal use.  A few years ago I purchased a completed 160m board from another ham.  Now I'd like to do one myself.

Advance tnx es 72,

Charles, W2SH