Subject: Re: [4sqrp] Anyone out there tonite?
From: jg.k8wxa@...
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2015 10:25:32 -0400
CC: rodenkirch_llc@...
To: 4sqrp@...; mcewenk5osa@...

I got placed back in for jan/feb 2016. I'm going to work with the K7QO code course right now as I can't talk much and therefore can't play radio. Too bad I wasn't able to complete the course in apr/may...  I'd still be keying away.

72,
Joshua Gould
K8WXA
EM89pn

KX3# 7480
NAQCC # 7704
OMISS # 9948
4SQRP # 990
FP # 3579

This message was sent from an iPhone. Please excuse any typos and the brevity of responses

On Jun 9, 2015, at 09:02, Michael McEwen mcewenk5osa@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

Last time I checked CW OPS, they were full and waiting for 2016 enrollments...

_ _ ...   .. _ _ _

Doc K5OSA - QTH: EM04sr
ARRL
4SQRP #801 - NAQCC #7625 - SKCC #10098
FISTS #17157 - OMISS #9886

Michael T McEwen
Lt Col, US Army, Ret

Cellular Phone:  580 919-9205
Residence:  580 529-3412

On Tue, Jun 9, 2015 at 7:56 AM, James Rodenkirch rodenkirch_llc@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

The CW OPS club has a CW Academy you can sign up for....go here for the details:

http://cwops.org/

Look for the CW Academy button on the left hand side - no cost, just find an open enrollment period...I believe the current "class" is full.

72 de Jim Rodenkirch K9JWV

To: 4sqrp@...; jerutley@...
From: 4sqrp@...
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2015 07:53:15 -0500

Re: relearning CW...you are right bro...I'm only copying about 20% of good cw (20-30 wpm) but have got myself on re-training...now am only about 10-12 wpm...don't like to send faster than I can copy and vice-versa.