Re: A niche not filled

Charlie Vest

I'll jump in here too.

In my own personal opinion, 60 meters is an absolutely excellent choice. Also the full 5 watts or more should be kept as the power level. It would make a great project and useful rig.

Second choice would be 30 meters.

Both great bands, but both are very much under utilized.

I think that I have a lifetime supply of 80-40-20 rigs and accessories to play with.

Charlie, W5COV

On 6/10/2015 12:35 PM, Johnny Matlock jomatlock@... [4sqrp] wrote:

I'm good for this type of rig as well!

I have more 20-40-80 m stuff to play with.

On Wednesday, June 10, 2015, yahoomail@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

Robert;

I think your idea of a simple 5W, 5-channel 60 meter CW rig is a great idea!

72/3,

-Ed, WG5F-

--
QRP....."More smiles per Watt"