Re: Wednesday Night 40m Net

James Rodenkirch

QSP for relay?

To: 4sqrp@...; dekle@...
From: 4sqrp@...
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2015 21:03:19 -0500
Subject: Re: [4sqrp] Wednesday Night 40m Net

Good job, Bill
You new flame proof was sounding good!
The Qrn was tough, but my nvis for 40 helped.
I was prepared to relay for Woody, I had him solid at 5-5 to 5-8 but you guys got Er done!
What is the proper Q code for relay?
We discussed this before, but I can't remember?
72
Thanks
Johnny AC0BQ

On Wednesday, June 10, 2015, dekle@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

Well, listening to that kind of thunderstorm QRN builds character they say.
(I just made that up because I'm demented from the lightning crashes in my earphones.)
I did get a chance to use my new Navy Flameproof key and, as far as I could tell, no one was laughing.

Several persistent stations made it in:

WA9PWP    Paul       Stoughton WI
N5AF          Sam       Cleveland, TX (On his 1 watt 6V6 transmitter.)
KD0WF       Jim         Columbia, MO
WD9F         Woody    Springfield, IL  (This guy has patience!)
AC0BQ       Johnny    Lebo, KS   (Best copy of the night.)
WN0I          Andy       Jefferson City, MO

And I barely missed another one just under the noise.
We tried as hard as we could, but it was a no-go.
I think there was a "U" in the call? Maybe not.
A real heart breaker. Next week for sure.

Thanks everybody
73
Bill
KV6Z